Thread: Forex - "Fraud" or "Improvidence"

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 28

Forex - "Fraud" or "Improvidence"

: when these concepts are contiguous, and when it derived one from another?

In order to simplify us the understanding of this question, let's define each of these concepts.

So, the "fraud" - is the theft or acquisition of rights to someone else's property, including funds and other benefits by deception or abuse of trust. This deception can be both passive and active form.
    The passive form of deception - is a deliberate omission of any facts (events of reality), while the active form of deception - is a conscious distortion of the truth (reality).

Under the "improvidence" is often understood the negligent, carefree, short-sighted attitude to the events happening around.
    The concept of "improvidence" is closely connected with the concept of "inattention" .

Regarding the Forex market, there are present both concepts.
    Fraud at Forex - it is one of the most prosperous areas. And believe, it is “a vast sphere for action”. The lack of clear legislative framework governing relations at Forex currency market, «let off the leash»to many people.
    If we consider scope of activity at the Forex market the so-called scammers can be divided into several groups.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 09-03-2015 at 01:21 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 16
    forex is not a fraud and it is a real business and so the trader can trade with it and make money, but there are some fraud brokers that take the money of the traders and and go away, so the trader should choose the trusted broker to be able to invest his money safely and make money easily, the people that say that forex is a fraud do not know anything about forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Thank you. It is a hood article. There are many broker and many trader in the world. There are different broker and different trader. I have some knowledge about this. Some trader are fraud with traders. I think this broker will be gives us good service.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 34
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    forex is not a fraud and it is a real business and so the trader can trade with it and make money, but there are some fraud brokers that take the money of the traders and and go away, so the trader should choose the trusted broker to be able to invest his money safely and make money easily, the people that say that forex is a fraud do not know anything about forex.
    Those kind of fraud brokers needs to be avoided by all cost. They trade against their client so that they could make great gains while you wail in loss due to the fact that your odd of success have been reduced by your broker. We should choose good brokers that we can trust because it's only them can give us a good environment to target our goals and achieve them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    The luck of knowledge of what you are supposed to do and how you are supposed to act when trading with that broker sometimes the trader are ignorant of the trading with that certain broker the best option to do is to make sure that you always read all the terms and conditions and know what you are getting into before you can go farther with with deposit

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    You know forex brokers when they want to trade and make something out of it its a good thing that we are able to pull together the information given, there are bodies out there who can given you the best of everything these is what we as traders must give its a good working form that makes it better for us we are always leveling everything the brokers want, here is how I got scammed, there was a broker offering 100% deposit bonus and when I deposited a hundred, the firm was closed, so thats how the money went

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 12
    You are correct, this is the broker that traders will have to avoid, but to know this kind of broker is not so easy, One thing i realized is that, the brokers that are fraud have the best marketing skills in this business environment, and i am sure that many trader would have became the victim before their eyes will be opening and telling other traders in tehir locality.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Unfortunately, I have appeared in the field of forex many swindlers and more than Zlk became the monument ways Ktarhmnha monument by recommendations where delude people winning or losing, while most of the recommendations, including the monument by selling indicators are already free of charge

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    one thing that we must know as forex traders is that forex trading is a business and in every business we have good businessmen and at the same time we have the bad businessmen so in forex business there are some very good brokers and at the same time there are some bad brokers, but when you try to look into the intention of many brokers, then you will agree with me that so many are out to scam traders because so many of them are not even dully registered and controlled by any strong body.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    there are many fraud in the forex market because it is not a central market and not strictly regulated like other financial market, most fraud in forex are commited by the brokers, so to choose a good broker, you have to check positive reviews or comment from other traders and the number of years the broker as been in existence, a good broker with this quality is Roboforex

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I will add to the First on your fraud list "Brokers", the spread which is sometimes huge, and even if your trade is profitable you're losing money. To me and to many other traders spread can be a real upset. Might I add to that the difference between your order and it's execution, the terminal launches your order at a different point than your wish. This is only a small way to gain more. Largers scheems are used indeed on a larger scale trades.

Really informative topic.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast