Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: From Zero To Hero

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

From Zero To Hero

Hi Guys,

I came 3rd in Week with CFD #13 and i will get $195. It is really exciting.

The Goal: $19,500.
    As i win $195, i need to trade 195 lot to able to cash out. When i finished 195 lot, i will cash out small amount like $10-$50 as proof.
    $195 x 100 = $19,500. If i can turn 3,000 to ~40,000 in contest, so i can do it again. I will need 2 weeks (in theory). But i not greedy so i will take it slow.

Here my plan for next week:
    - Turn $195 to $500, trade 20 lot
    - Finish ITM in Binary Option Contest

I trade CFD (mainly DAX) and Forex.

If i finished Week with CFD Contest again, i will post a general strategy here.

Have a great weekend guys!

All the Best,
    Tien

Not allowed!
    Last edited by dongnai; 08-31-2015 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Remove a plan

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    You are right, traders can learn good thing, and they will understand it so well. But the way traders will use this is what matters to their success. The trader that knows how to do their work in the market will make sure that they implement the things they learned in the way it should be. If not, the trader will only be losing money.
    Yes, you can not just learn and expect the success to come through, you will have to learn and apply what you have learned for you to be successful. This is why you can not know what a trader could get as the results in the market through what they know, it is until the show things correctly done in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    Yes, you can not just learn and expect the success to come through, you will have to learn and apply what you have learned for you to be successful. This is why you can not know what a trader could get as the results in the market through what they know, it is until the show things correctly done in the market.
    The application of the knowledge we have is more important than learning itself, because once we are unable to use our information when the market demand it I wonder what we would be doing here as traders, we must give ourselves the benefit of doubt by doing our best and then allow the market to play out.

Not allowed!

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526