Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: From Zero To Hero

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

From Zero To Hero

Hi Guys,

I came 3rd in Week with CFD #13 and i will get $195. It is really exciting.

The Goal: $19,500.
    As i win $195, i need to trade 195 lot to able to cash out. When i finished 195 lot, i will cash out small amount like $10-$50 as proof.
    $195 x 100 = $19,500. If i can turn 3,000 to ~40,000 in contest, so i can do it again. I will need 2 weeks (in theory). But i not greedy so i will take it slow.

Here my plan for next week:
    - Turn $195 to $500, trade 20 lot
    - Finish ITM in Binary Option Contest

I trade CFD (mainly DAX) and Forex.

If i finished Week with CFD Contest again, i will post a general strategy here.

Have a great weekend guys!

All the Best,
    Tien

Not allowed!
    Last edited by dongnai; 08-31-2015 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Remove a plan

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I see nothing lucky here, the trader is trying to dream about the zero to hero, not that it is actually happening to him or her. As you can see also, the thread has been forsaken by its stater for more than one year now, this is to show that the dream has been terminated already. Many trading dreams are always like that.
    It happens because I think you should read some stories of the successful traders we have today and see how they all started the business and where they have been to, we can start from nothing to so many things, that is how the business works. If you want to become a successful trader, you should first have the mind and the mindset first, believe you can have it done.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    It happens because I think you should read some stories of the successful traders we have today and see how they all started the business and where they have been to, we can start from nothing to so many things, that is how the business works. If you want to become a successful trader, you should first have the mind and the mindset first, believe you can have it done.
    The ones who are willing to work hard then there is no limit to the success, in addition to that, we have so many traders here who just started from the bonus account and that really has got to show that if we ever want to succeed and make money from the business then we have to really take the business seriously, because that will determine if we grow of fail. So for sure, we can if we believe and work hard.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 29
    In forex trading business the growth is constant for the traders who keeps their trading journal and do from time to time check it and know how to correct their mistakes for better improvement. But for those who lacks such, they can not develop, because you don't even have a record of what you are doing. My point is that, if we hope to get from zero to hero, then we have to start taking records.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    In forex trading business the growth is constant for the traders who keeps their trading journal and do from time to time check it and know how to correct their mistakes for better improvement. But for those who lacks such, they can not develop, because you don't even have a record of what you are doing. My point is that, if we hope to get from zero to hero, then we have to start taking records.
    The success in forex is unlimited, just as the amount of money that can be made through it is unlimited. But we have access to the unlimited earnings depending on how much experience we have gained so far. Discipline plays an important role as well, because of the fact that it means a trader knowing when to trade and when not to and that is how we grow from nothing to something.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 30
    A possible way by which a trader can get successful in forex business is always making sure they are following the good way of trading, it is true that the success is not what can be achieved easily, but consistent work on the demo account makes it possible for traders to get the whole knowledge they need that will take them to the direction towards being successful.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    reaching of the goal after making of 195 is good and needs discipline and needs careful trading because forex is a risky business and needs a plan and strategy and money management to be able to get the target at the end, i hope you reach your target and give us a screenshot to congrats you, and become hero and become a good trader and make more profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by fero View Post
    reaching of the goal after making of 195 is good and needs discipline and needs careful trading because forex is a risky business and needs a plan and strategy and money management to be able to get the target at the end, i hope you reach your target and give us a screenshot to congrats you, and become hero and become a good trader and make more profits.
    A lot just can be made from forex trading, the main purpose of trading is to earn as much as possible profits for our selves and taking learning seriously, there will be certainly no limitation in the earnings, a lot of people have made impacts in their lives with the amount of money they have made from forex business. We need to do something as such through massive learning method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by fero View Post
    that possible for us to make small capital to bigger one when we really know how to do proper trading, and the key here is at us, our skill or knowledge , money managements and stable psychologies ( discipline, patience and awareness to keep trading safely and realistically ) and anything can happen at trading forex, but all depend to us,
    but for binary option, i have no idea about this, although the concept is still trading, but it is limited by time, and here is the problems for traders and they need to make good accuracy

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    that possible for us to make small capital to bigger one when we really know how to do proper trading, and the key here is at us, our skill or knowledge , money managements and stable psychologies ( discipline, patience and awareness to keep trading safely and realistically ) and anything can happen at trading forex, but all depend to us,
    but for binary option, i have no idea about this, although the concept is still trading, but it is limited by time, and here is the problems for traders and they need to make good accuracy
    Once the patient is there and the trader has good understanding for the way and method they trade with, they can grow, the growth in forex trading becomes possible when the trader has known the use of money and risk management to protect their trading account that is on how they get to become a successful trader. Forex business is not simple, you have to always work hard on learning and knowing the factor that will make you a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Once the patient is there and the trader has good understanding for the way and method they trade with, they can grow, the growth in forex trading becomes possible when the trader has known the use of money and risk management to protect their trading account that is on how they get to become a successful trader. Forex business is not simple, you have to always work hard on learning and knowing the factor that will make you a successful trader.
    Yes with the understanding of your trading, you can grow your capital but you also have to keep the patience thing alive. Many small traders have small accounts from which they want to make big profits and this thinking is what makes them emotional. Small account size can give small profits and big account can give bigger profits but only after learning good analysis and management.

Not allowed!

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233