Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: From Zero To Hero

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

From Zero To Hero

Hi Guys,

I came 3rd in Week with CFD #13 and i will get $195. It is really exciting.

The Goal: $19,500.
    As i win $195, i need to trade 195 lot to able to cash out. When i finished 195 lot, i will cash out small amount like $10-$50 as proof.
    $195 x 100 = $19,500. If i can turn 3,000 to ~40,000 in contest, so i can do it again. I will need 2 weeks (in theory). But i not greedy so i will take it slow.

Here my plan for next week:
    - Turn $195 to $500, trade 20 lot
    - Finish ITM in Binary Option Contest

I trade CFD (mainly DAX) and Forex.

If i finished Week with CFD Contest again, i will post a general strategy here.

Have a great weekend guys!

All the Best,
    Tien

Not allowed!
    Last edited by dongnai; 08-31-2015 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Remove a plan

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    success is in our hands now depend on us how we treat, if we behave correctly and make sure that we use some specific strategy then simply we can earn here, but if we do not have these things then we can become loser, our good analysis can make us good but it comes with time and practice not with just time passing
    Yes, traders are the ones that will bring down the success to themselves, not anyone, this is why i think many traders are trading the same market, but only few are the successful ones out of that market despite that the market have lost of opportunities of trading for traders. Traders have to know good analysis, and also know good management to work as their weapon to fight the market until they win and become heroes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    As Forex is a good buisness site. I think this is a very good title for traders and that's why not possible it is possible for anybody to change in trading from zero to hero.one more important thing in trading is physiology Don't trade when you are bored it is not better for trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ARIES View Post
    As Forex is a good buisness site. I think this is a very good title for traders and that's why not possible it is possible for anybody to change in trading from zero to hero.one more important thing in trading is physiology Don't trade when you are bored it is not better for trader.
    forex business is not a site actually, this is way of business where we buy and sell currencies against others, zero to hero is different thing but for just simple learning we need of some proper management and experience and also required a good knowledge, without that knowledge simply we can not earn here

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 1
    Some traders in here to not learn from their past mistakes anyway. Zero to hero will be very difficult since the chance for this to happen will fully depend on a trader's personal skill in trading which is hard to be done. if you do not have the skill for it, learning will be needed although many will skip it so they failed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Some traders in here to not learn from their past mistakes anyway. Zero to hero will be very difficult since the chance for this to happen will fully depend on a trader's personal skill in trading which is hard to be done. if you do not have the skill for it, learning will be needed although many will skip it so they failed.
    Skill is also very useful for trading CFD neither forex trading. For some reason, trader will got some extra new more money in forex trading. Skill needs in forex trading account. I do not agree in forex trading acciount. In any advance in forex trading account is very difficult to do. For some trader in forex trading account. I think trader will always to do more technique based on technical and also fundamental analysis too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    If traders can learn, they will get better, that is what i believe they should go for before they are settling down in the market. And i believe that all trader can be making money, they will only need to be doing that with the good skills they have learned. That means that the trader that did not learn are only wasting their time in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    If traders can learn, they will get better, that is what i believe they should go for before they are settling down in the market. And i believe that all trader can be making money, they will only need to be doing that with the good skills they have learned. That means that the trader that did not learn are only wasting their time in the market.
    no doubt we learn good skills but how we can use them in our trading this is issue, we all need of some proper management and experience which is more important in our trade, actually in trading when we trade on base of some common sense we can not understand clearly but with experience we can make a clear idea

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i have no idea to trade with binary option but my concept that anything is possible happen if someone has mastered it with well. we can start it with a little thing and make it grow bigger till we reach the goals and success
    but. for binary option, i guess we can not do trading with flexible because the risk managements is set based on the system and not based on ours setting. but i wait for more information about this from the thread starter and hope that we get the new views about this business

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    no doubt we learn good skills but how we can use them in our trading this is issue, we all need of some proper management and experience which is more important in our trade, actually in trading when we trade on base of some common sense we can not understand clearly but with experience we can make a clear idea
    You are right, traders can learn good thing, and they will understand it so well. But the way traders will use this is what matters to their success. The trader that knows how to do their work in the market will make sure that they implement the things they learned in the way it should be. If not, the trader will only be losing money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes i also mentioned because implementation is also important in trading, some time we just know all ways of trading but we do not implement so that is really a big problem for us, we all should use a proper way of trading and it must should learned fully from a specific way, if we want to earn something good then we must need to learn also fully

Not allowed!

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast