Can I use on mobile ? - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Can I use on mobile ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 7

Can I use on mobile ?

Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?
    hello guys
    lol For this just install mobile TSII free & start trading on your mobile..
    at this time only standard and micro accounts are supported.
    Features :-
    1. View Live streaming rates
    2. Place market & entry orders
    3. Manage orders & prices
    4. Monitor balance & margin level
    5. Access and analyze news, charts & reports.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    web trader is suitable for any mobile device, that runs android or iOS or window mobile, the webpage has been optimized for mobile device so you don't have to keep zooming to see everything clearly, but you should have a good browser that will display the content of the page very well, chrome browser is the best for it,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 9
    Yes you can easily trade on your mobile phone in fact this is the most continent way of trading online. You can simply download the application from and start trading online using meta trader on your android or any other IOS platform. This is very easy way of trading online.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    I am only familiar with MT4 and MT5, would like to check if this web trader the same as those. Is it web based or is it an app? If it is an app do I go playstore to download or is there a link for me download

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Hi friend, meta trader and web trader are two different trading platform. Meta trader is an application which can work on your android smartphone. While web trader is only for web browsers. Web trader will never work on a phone browser that doesn’t support Java, as there will be a need for frequent update. Personally, I have not seen web trader work on phone browsers. But you can use meta trader on your smartphones and you will still get full opportunity as web trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I want to give my opinion on using MT4 because of its comfort and relief unlike the Web dealer that you have to rely on the following possible tools reliability and use phones to trade through MetaTrader and the easy interface that comes with it if you are in a closed place and you are restricted by someone to be with me The internet.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011