Can I use on mobile ? - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Can I use on mobile ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 7

Can I use on mobile ?

Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    the only thing i wish that will be done is to be optimized for the mobile advice and not limited to the tablet.personally i would recommend the use of mt 4 due to its convenience and reliability unlike web trader which you have to rely on jaca enabled gadgets it is not supported by some kind of old model and new smart phones.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Of course, there are many good answers but advice for you to be your decisions to buy and sell through the analysis is good and this needs other elements are not available on mobile and therefore better to be the decisions of trade through WebTrader
    And does not take a decision to sell or buy without study
    Mobile only to see prices

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    In my opinion, we should use the traditional metetreder4 platform on android devices. Because using webtrader on browser could be complicated. There are chances to hang on certain issues while it is necessary to open or modify an open order. I'm saying this based on my personal experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I have never actually tried a web terminal on a phone , a phone most of the time accept a mobile mt4 and a mt5 to have web version of any form to trading forex on a phone is actually very difficult and different but to be sure of a lot of things there is a better way to use a web version and these is because it gives us a chance to log in any part of these world and make a good trade on it, there is also a chance that it will help you avoid the so many downloads but also it has the bad side of it, if you dont have a fast internet its going to give you a lot of problems and it can lead to either poor trading or loss

Not allowed!

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314