Can I use on mobile ? - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Can I use on mobile ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 7

Can I use on mobile ?

Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?
    hello guys
    lol For this just install mobile TSII free & start trading on your mobile..
    at this time only standard and micro accounts are supported.
    Features :-
    1. View Live streaming rates
    2. Place market & entry orders
    3. Manage orders & prices
    4. Monitor balance & margin level
    5. Access and analyze news, charts & reports.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    web trader is suitable for any mobile device, that runs android or iOS or window mobile, the webpage has been optimized for mobile device so you don't have to keep zooming to see everything clearly, but you should have a good browser that will display the content of the page very well, chrome browser is the best for it,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 9
    Yes you can easily trade on your mobile phone in fact this is the most continent way of trading online. You can simply download the application from and start trading online using meta trader on your android or any other IOS platform. This is very easy way of trading online.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I am only familiar with MT4 and MT5, would like to check if this web trader the same as those. Is it web based or is it an app? If it is an app do I go playstore to download or is there a link for me download

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I want to give my opinion on using MT4 because of its comfort and relief unlike the Web dealer that you have to rely on the following possible tools reliability and use phones to trade through MetaTrader and the easy interface that comes with it if you are in a closed place and you are restricted by someone to be with me The internet.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Despite the fact that the mobile phone today invaded all our daily lives, we use it in most of the magazine, including our employee today, which is related to the mobile phone, which installs the good stages of the car, but despite the evolution that there are many phone calls and thank you This topic to gain benefit and diversity in this area and Raja seeking better and more

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by azrifx View Post
    i suggest just use mt4 android on mobile, its more better to trade because the apps more compatible to mobile compare to use webtrader where you need to open browser on your phone.. its very useful although some indicators are not available compare to web trader option.
    I think both trading platform so much useful.actually platform using depending on your choice and need.because when you sit front of the computer or laptop then meta trader 4 platform is perfect for trading but in the travelling time moblie platform so effective from all others.and you should to understand for the web trading platform always high speed internet conection so much importent.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    Just download meta trader 4 from google playstore. I am trading by using meta trader 4 which I have downloaded from google playstore. With that software you be able to trade with any account and in any broker house. That software is really useful. So use that software.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The MetaTrader 4 or 5 can be used on mobile and will work with you in almost all kinds of Android phones and iPhone and good luck for you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Adnan Mustafa View Post
    The MetaTrader 4 or 5 can be used on mobile and will work with you in almost all kinds of Android phones and iPhone and good luck for you
    In addition to MT4 and MT5, webtrader can also be used on smartphones but needs to be done on the browser so the quality of webtrader performance depends on the browser used. the better the quality of a browser the faster the webtrader works. one of the browser is fairly fast to date is google chrome and google chromium. both browsers have a high speed so that webtrader not to too lagging.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast