Can I use on mobile ? - Page 12
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Can I use on mobile ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 7

Can I use on mobile ?

Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2
    Web trader will only be suitable for iPad and tabs for mobile I don't think it will be that suitable, trading on mobile it's better you install mt4 or mt5 depending on your trading account, for me I won't bother trading on web trader on mobile because it won't be suitable for my liking so I will prefer to download mt4 to perform my trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 139
    Yes we can surely use the web terminal on the mobile phone. But the only which is demanded is that our mobile phone must have the latest function which must support the trading program. Two days ago I was making trading on my mobile phone and it was really good experience to use the web terminal on mobile.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Yes, forex trading in mobile web and mobile software is very easy to trade the forex. But google chrome is help me to trade the web trading in smart phone mobile and mt4 trader is fully download in web/play store. In this way we can easy trade and make good profit in the forex market. Forex market is sometime give him many benefit to trade the forex trading system in smart phone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    it's great to can trad on roboforex on mobile with aplication mt4 android
    make it simply and in use all time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 10
    Yes mobile is a very good device at present. Personally, I use my mobile for email receive or sending or Camera and or Forex trading. From anywhere and with any other job you can with forex trading if there network available on your mobile. If you have smart phone, then download the app meta trader-4 and search roboforex then you will get and easily handle your account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    you can use Google Chrome or other browser that support Java.try to analysis the market and follow someone who has clear idea about markets. to get live Idea about web trade you have to trade in web.Yes you can use the mobile to doing the trading and it is be the easy way to doing the trading because on the mobile we can see the rate of the trading any time and open and close the order at any time easily

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    we can trade via mobile phone most of the people are use mobile phone for trading,I think mobile trading is the very best way to control your trading any where and any time and we can trade anywhere via mobile phone ,So you can use meta trader 4 platform on your mobile easily and doing trade easily at home with investing his money in Forex online trading business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    why not you can trade on webtrading program.after all it very easy to use a large number of user has satisfied from it.but before invest the money you should try to get knowledge because this will help you to gain more tool about trading.you can install the webtrade application on roboforex forum you can install from there.and you have to buy a good smart phone in order to do any kind of trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 2
    You cannot trade comfortable with web trader on mobile, if you want to trade with your mobile it will be much better if you install your trading platform, for me mt4 is the best trading platform to use with our mobile there is no need trading on web browser when we can easily install meta trader 4 platform in our mobile.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes of course! you can make use of your mobile phone to access the web trading website. I will suggest you make use of a smart phone to access the web trader, if you are in a serious business. Because there is a need to constantly update the market trend, which will result in the use of mobile browsers that support flash or java script, and also to access a full functionalities of the website. I will advise you make use of computer for your analysis and use your mobile phone to close, open and monitor trades.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast