Can I use on mobile ? - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Can I use on mobile ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 7

Can I use on mobile ?

Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Web trader will only be suitable for iPad and tabs for mobile I don't think it will be that suitable, trading on mobile it's better you install mt4 or mt5 depending on your trading account, for me I won't bother trading on web trader on mobile because it won't be suitable for my liking so I will prefer to download mt4 to perform my trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 138
    Yes we can surely use the web terminal on the mobile phone. But the only which is demanded is that our mobile phone must have the latest function which must support the trading program. Two days ago I was making trading on my mobile phone and it was really good experience to use the web terminal on mobile.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Yes, forex trading in mobile web and mobile software is very easy to trade the forex. But google chrome is help me to trade the web trading in smart phone mobile and mt4 trader is fully download in web/play store. In this way we can easy trade and make good profit in the forex market. Forex market is sometime give him many benefit to trade the forex trading system in smart phone.

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112