Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RoboForex Live Account

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 111

RoboForex Live Account

RoboForex Live Account was created for our customers to allow them to withdraw funds, change personal information, view a transaction history, change level, etc. The Live Account is a convenient and secure service for managing your forex online account.

Live Account Features

Deposits/Withdrawals
    • To deposit money in to your account you can use the following payment systems:
      • Liberty
      • MoneyBookers
      • Visa/MasterCard
      • Bank Transfer (Wire)
      • The deposit can be in USD or EUR
    • Withdrawal of funds is possible in USD and EUR using all payment systems mentioned above.

Personal Data
    • Personal data. You can view and modify the data specified during registration.
    • Verification. Use this section to download copies of your identification documents.

Trading Account
    • Account Information. In this section you can get information about your trading account
    • Transactions History. Here you can view the history of performed operations
    • Change Password. This section allows you to change the password for the personal account
    • Level. This allows you to change the level of your trading account
    • Open an Additional Account. If you want you can open another trading account
    • Documents. You can download the documents you signed during the registration procedure from your personal live account.

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    How to change password and email address but wrong email address on live account?

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sani View Post
    How to change password and email address but wrong email address on live account?
    Dear Sani,

If you have put in wrong email address, how could you register successfully in the first place, as clients are required to type in the confirmation code from the email sent to them?

Scenario 1: if you actually have access to that email address you registered with, you can simply change it to another email address you want from your live account, go to https://my.roboforex.com/en/profile/...l-information/, put in a new email address, and complete the change by following the instructions.

Scenario 2: if you don't have access to that email address that you registered with, you need to follow 3 steps:
    step 1: write a ticket to our dealing department, explain what you want to change, https://my.roboforex.com/en/help/add-a-ticket/
    step 2: send your ticket number and an ID scan (it should be either different ID from the one you have used for your ID verification, or same ID but a picture of a different angle or you holding your ID) to requests@roboforex.com.
    step 3: confirm in the ticket that you have sent email as required.

For changing password, it also involves two different scenarios.

scenario 1: changing your live account password (to login our website), please go to https://my.roboforex.com/en/profile/change-password/, put in the original live account password and then follow instructions.

scenario 2: changing your trading account password (to login MT4 or MT5), please go to https://my.roboforex.com/en/trading-...ange-password/, put in the original trading account password and then follow instructions.

Should you have further questions, you can also contact us via live support
    https://my.roboforex.com/en/livesupport/, our support team work 24 hours server time from Monday to Friday.

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 27
    Thanks for sharing admin sir. that's very helpful for me

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    RoboForex Administrator, Hi, I just added a live account without the partner code, how can I remove it and put the live account with the partner code. I am Spanish and do not speak English, use the google translator, forgive me if I do not understand very well, thank

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 479
    Given: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    RoboForex Administrator, Hi, I just added a live account without the partner code, how can I remove it and put the live account with the partner code. I am Spanish and do not speak English, use the google translator, forgive me if I do not understand very well, thank
    hello
    please provide us the new desire trading account number which you want to see

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 01-17-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    My desired new account number is 279821-pro. thank you !!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 01-17-2014 at 02:28 PM.

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    My desired new account number is 279821-pro. thank you !!
    Hello!
    Your trading account number has been changed into your desire on (279821).

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    How Can I Get Payment From Roboforex? Please Tell Me

Not allowed!

Bonus(¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by fathi1999 View Post
    How Can I Get Payment From Roboforex? Please Tell Me
    What kind of payment you are asking about !
    if you are asking about withdraw from client cabinet , then follow this link
    http://www.roboforex.com/operations/deposit-withdrawal/

Thank you

Not allowed!