MT4 phone - Page 63
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263

Thread: MT4 phone

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

MT4 phone

I 'm student is diffuclt to trade and stady so I'm very interste to use MT4 phone.What is the characteristics that make us say that this broker have a good servive MT4 mobile? and how can I enter indicator on MT4 mobile.thanks advance all numberes ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    This is a thing of the past now, it was when this platform was first introduced that it was so new, but now, there are many installed indicators and applications that are worming fine with it. The traders will only have to search for it, maybe when they see the good one that is showing arrow for buy and selling, they will be satisfied with this platform.
    I have not seen such programs to say the truth. Except that i go back to the internet to start digging again. I have tried to get this throughout the last years, but i do not get such meaningful response from the search engines on the internet. I will make sure that i try better now if i can get it, it will really help me trading approach.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    It is more difficult to trading in phone because i can not understand the indicators and most of the time i have lost my money it can be more effective if the trading signals are more visible to the user for this purpose to make any app to show the good quality of candlesticks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The use of mobile phone in circulation is one of the best things because it saves time and helps to trade easily and without any problems if you want to add a pointer to enter the application and click on the screen will show you more than one option in a circle Select the third option and added the cursor You want without problems and you will find that trading by phone is very cool

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I have not seen such programs to say the truth. Except that i go back to the internet to start digging again. I have tried to get this throughout the last years, but i do not get such meaningful response from the search engines on the internet. I will make sure that i try better now if i can get it, it will really help me trading approach.
    You need to be learning for you to know all these, trading is not known all the time, traders will have to build the standard that will always help them. There are search engines too, but there are limitation to what they will tel you for real. We are the ones that will make our trading truly meaningful all the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 269
    Given: 45
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    You need to be learning for you to know all these, trading is not known all the time, traders will have to build the standard that will always help them. There are search engines too, but there are limitation to what they will tel you for real. We are the ones that will make our trading truly meaningful all the time.
    Of course, to learn is to get information and know what you need to understand about the market. To me, there are many things some traders including myself do not know, so we are always learning. But for the mt4 custom indicators, i do not know of it, i will make my own research too, if this is true or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    mt4 phone virsion it's good to use , sometimes we get tired from sitting all day in front of pc but becareful this Mt4 phone u could be addicted to it so you will keep looking and checking it all the time outside or during eating ... ot would it would take you away from your familly ..

Not allowed!

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13535960616263