MT4 phone - Page 77
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677

Thread: MT4 phone

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

MT4 phone

I 'm student is diffuclt to trade and stady so I'm very interste to use MT4 phone.What is the characteristics that make us say that this broker have a good servive MT4 mobile? and how can I enter indicator on MT4 mobile.thanks advance all numberes ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think the best for me the meta trade 4 for PC because I can draw in the charts and try the strategy but I can not control in the mobile more than open or close a trade or monitoring the market. we can download android application of mt4 on our phone and we can use it like using desktop and laptop, we can make trades and mange our trades with mobile device.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes you can use mobile for mt4 phone it depend what kind of mobile phone you can use like android iPhone or window but my personally view laptop is better choice as compare to phone because in the laptop everyone easily understand mt4 tools as compare to phone

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by orque View Post
    I 'm student is diffuclt to trade and stady so I'm very interste to use MT4 phone.What is the characteristics that make us say that this broker have a good servive MT4 mobile? and how can I enter indicator on MT4 mobile.thanks advance all numberes ?

mobile made it easy. MT4 phone is making forex trading more easier than before which is works only on system but now you can trade anywhere, anytime without stress and it only works on android phone which is the best to use and i phone.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 1
    Phone meta trader platform is available to this market from last few years for us in our mobile phones. If we want to use our phone for trading then we can use them easily after install then in our phone. Phone mt4 platform is available for us on roboforex web site member area and we can download it and then use it in our trading to make god profit easily from this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It is very easy to use Mt4 platform on the mobile phone, the process is the same as we do in the personal computer, the first thing is to download it from the web and the installation is just easy as well because immediately after the download the installation start automatically and till we end the installation there is no problem, technology has made all thing easy for us .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    It is very easy to use Mt4 platform on the mobile phone, the process is the same as we do in the personal computer, the first thing is to download it from the web and the installation is just easy as well because immediately after the download the installation start automatically and till we end the installation there is no problem, technology has made all thing easy for us .
    It is easy to use MT4 on mobile phone as you said, but the process of using MT4 on mobile phone is not the same as the process of using it on computers. The way you will use MT4 on computer is better than the way you will use MT4 on mobile phone. I like the two of them for the different purpose at which i use them for, that is why i don't let the difference borders me again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Meta trader 4 is very useful for all traders and now we can use it in our mobile phone easily and trade with our mobile phones and earn profit on this market. You can download suitable mobile version for your cell phone from your robo forex member area and then you can download it and install on your cell phone and use it to open and close your trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    Meta trader 4 is very useful for all traders and now we can use it in our mobile phone easily and trade with our mobile phones and earn profit on this market. You can download suitable mobile version for your cell phone from your robo forex member area and then you can download it and install on your cell phone and use it to open and close your trades.
    Of course, the mt4 for mobile is very useful, i was so happy when it came out, it relieves me of many stress about trading and carrying my laptops up and down. However, if the developer could work more on its upgrades, it will be so better. Because, the present wide gap between it and the desktop version is so high, this is causing it to lose its popularity. If it would be well upgraded, i know that more patronage will come for it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemgold View Post
    mobile made it easy. MT4 phone is making forex trading more easier than before which is works only on system but now you can trade anywhere, anytime without stress and it only works on android phone which is the best to use and i phone.
    Yes it is good, mobile phone is what i like to be using now, i can not be accessing my computer every time, it is only every morning that i analyse with the computer, it is my MT4 on mobile phone that will do the rest for me on that day. I trade long term and i don't have issues with analysis for that reason. When we are trading with mobile phone we have to be sure that we are not using external indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 8
    If you do not have access to use your computer at all time mobile could be a very good alternative way for you to trade forex, with mt4 on your mobile phone you can trade forex easily too anywhere that is one good part about mobile trading, mt4 on mobile is a great trading platform which we can use to perform all our trading activities anywhere.

Not allowed!

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27677374757677