MT4 phone - Page 64
Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364

Thread: MT4 phone

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

MT4 phone

I 'm student is diffuclt to trade and stady so I'm very interste to use MT4 phone.What is the characteristics that make us say that this broker have a good servive MT4 mobile? and how can I enter indicator on MT4 mobile.thanks advance all numberes ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 16
    mt4 of phone is still working for the traders that stay away from the computer or laptop and so it will be a good option for them, this also will help the traders that do not have a computer and so they can trade with the mobile phone, though it does not have the options that of the computer but it is still good and helpful and let the trader to trade and make money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 104
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    mt4 of phone is still working for the traders that stay away from the computer or laptop and so it will be a good option for them, this also will help the traders that do not have a computer and so they can trade with the mobile phone, though it does not have the options that of the computer but it is still good and helpful and let the trader to trade and make money.
    It is the best trading platform in the market, it will always be working well for the traders that know its value and use it well. It is not what will keep on making traders to be frustrated based on the way it will be slow to connect to the internet, this is what i like mostly in the use of the both its mobile and its computer versions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 14
    I have not thought about having it on my mobile phone because I am doing everything possible to make sure that I don't over trade in forex trading business. Mobile could lead to that considering the fact that it is a pocket device so with that been said you will be tempted to look at the chart at all times and when that happens you will be tempted to take trades at all times as well. it is innovating but not for me.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Well trading with mt4 via the phone depends on how comfortable a trader is with it,as for me i prefer to use the mt4 on my laptop because it give's me the opportunity to explore all the indicators and to place an order as soon as possible.But when you are using a mobile platform,i don't think a trader would have the needed flexibility.I can only say that in some ways the mobile platform is good especially if you are on a journey.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Benyong View Post
    Well trading with mt4 via the phone depends on how comfortable a trader is with it,as for me i prefer to use the mt4 on my laptop because it give's me the opportunity to explore all the indicators and to place an order as soon as possible.But when you are using a mobile platform,i don't think a trader would have the needed flexibility.I can only say that in some ways the mobile platform is good especially if you are on a journey.
    Every forex trader will be comfortable trading with mt4 on mobile phones millions of traders trade with their mobile phones though many many analysis of the trend on computer then place trades with mobile and keep track with their orders on mobile, almost every forex trader is comfortable trading with mobile.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Every forex trader will be comfortable trading with mt4 on mobile phones millions of traders trade with their mobile phones though many many analysis of the trend on computer then place trades with mobile and keep track with their orders on mobile, almost every forex trader is comfortable trading with mobile.
    I am not sure that every trader will be comfortable with the trading of the mt4, but i know that it is what most traders are using, and there are many other trading platform in the market that traders can make tehir choice from, This is better with the any the trader will keep on trying to know the best by using them all.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5
    most brokers i traded the market by dealing with them , it was good to use the phone mt4 in it as no problem happened in robo forex the mt4 phone is excellent , if you re student then it will save your time and make you able to trade in any time or in any where so i recommend you to use it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    I don't think I will be able to trade with a broker which doesn't offer any mobile trading because it is very important trading with mobile because I always move out and without mobile I won't have access to trade forex most of the time except from night, so it is very important that I choose only a broker that accept or have mt4 platform for mobile.

Not allowed!

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364