Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Indicator Zigzag

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 392

Indicator Zigzag

Welcome to this thread friends, I am participating in all robo forex forum contests, and here we go. There is one more contest for us, where we can share our indicator's features and can give a best education to forum members. The title of my thread is Indicator Zigzag, and in this thread I am going to right a review on Zigzag Indicator. I am very thankful to forum admin that robo forex forum bringing new contests on time to time for all forum member's.

Description : I am a swing trader so I like to use zig zag indicator in my trading system. I have a very good experience of zig zag so want to describe more about this indicator. You can use zig zag indicator to follow the market trend, to check the momentum of the market, and to check the reversal points during trading. Its a very powerful indicator for those trader's who using fibonacci tool in trading. Zig zag indicator also a good indicator to find out the dynamic support and resistance points, other pattern's like double top, double bottom, triple top, triple bottom, head and shoulder, inverted head and shoulder etc. So its a complete package for trader's.

Zig Zag Features: There are many features of zig zag indicator they are as follows:

I. This is a very good news for those trader's who like to use fibonacci retracements and elliot waves because these use the concept of swing high swing low. Even in more other patterns in which we can apply the concept of swing high and low this indicator could be effective there too.

II. It give a clear indicator about a strong market uptrend and a strong bearish downtrend market confirmation. Its not very scary, or complex indicator like other's, We have to just implement it on our chart and it will still make our chart very clean and easy for analysis. The action of zig zag on chart is very smooth.

Attachment 12571

III. Zig zag provide consistency in trading, because it would not give you a lot of false signals. Which is essential for removing mistakes and evaluating your trading performance. All we know that consistency is our main objective in this field, which could make us a professional trader.

IV. Zig zag produce a good pattern's knowledge to trader's. The most important things is trader's can learn about the important support and resistance with the help of zig zag indicator. Because its automatically create lines on Major support and resistance points and create a strong support and resistance area every time.

Attachment 12572

V. Its not only about support and resistance, trader's can learn more from double top and double bottom patter, Triple top and triple bottom pattern, Head and shoulder pattern, Inverted head and shoulder pattern, etc. I have gained a very good experience of these all pattern's in last 1 year through the help of zig zag indicator.

Zig Zag Setting In Mt4 Terminal:
    1. First of all you have to download the Zig zag indicator for your mt4 terminal.

Attachment 12573

2. Now click on insert and choose Zig zag.
    3. Just apply zig zag on mt4 terminal charts.
    4. It will appear in mt4 terminal screen, there is nothing very tough to understand about zig zag indicator, its a simple indicator and you can apply easily this on your mt4 chart.

Drawbacks of Zig Zag Indicator: There are couple of draw backs of zig zag indicator they are as follows.
    I. Make sure that you are no searching for any holy grail on the net, because there is no holy grail trading system in this world. This indicator would not give you 100% winning signals.

II. Follow proper trading plans, and enter with plan b always, some time you can get false signals by zig zag.

III. Follow the major trend when you enter in the market, and then you can avoid the short term trend, or reversal in the market. In a major trend you can get best advantage from this indicator, otherwise less experience of it could be harmful for you.

IV. Zig zag perform also good in sideways market but make sure that you are following the market trend first. You can use the horizontal lines in your mt4 terminal, with the use of zig zag indicator to gain some profit in sideways or ranging market. Don't depend much upon sideways market condition, because its less effective and there is big risk and less reward in it.

My Recommendations: I am using zig zag since a very long time now, and I mostly like to follow the differ types of pattern in this indicator, I mostly follow major support and resistance points and wait for double top, double bottom, head and shoulder etc. You can also apply the same analysis in the market.

Don't ever try to take 20 to 30% per trade, because many novice trader's start to take indicator's their buy and sell signals, I will say again that there is no holy grail in forex. So its essential to use proper money management and risk management in trading.

I hope you found this to be a beautiful Indicator Zig Zag thread. And once again I am very thankful to read my thread. Have a awesome day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    may be this indicator is good but now i have no idea about it. i am just trying to understand it and get some skills for Forex trade business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 20
    I love zigzag indicator because market is move within the trend and follow the zigzag pattern when its move in any direction. If market is goes up then its must down some level also then again goes up. So we need to use the zigzag in our trading because its help us a lot to know the market next trend and levels that are help us to enter and exit in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 20
    Thank you for sharing this information with us.I hope,zigzag is a difference indicator from others indicators.Always,we can use the indicator. We could find good resistance and support position from using zigzag indicator.We can take a small pips by use the indicator.Zigzag is my common indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Zdzaj index is an indicator that we can determine which of the peaks and bottoms with ease it be very clear in the drawn with
    It is located in the index all platforms that is, when you install the platform, this index steadies them
    And find it in the list of indicators

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Well ZigZag indicator doesn't identify or helps to figure out the trend, to be in precise, moreover, you'll never know when the "Trend" is changed.
    If you're talking about Swing highs and swing lows during a day, that's something else, let me bring somethin' to your knowledge, when trend (Actual Trend) changes, it would may form multiple Higher highs or lower lows, in such case your preposition will beocme invalid!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 19
    used to work with the makesup projects of EA system with the use of Zigzag indicator as the main signal as referring option, that different selection of decision to work as occupying use with the Harmonics or Gartley gives as the best on chance as trader to collects of supports with the strength on confidence as opening position to submit with the secure of risks and works on following that the system scores with the good point to compete of target with the regular terms of trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I like the way you described about the curly pointer in this thread, before I didn't have much interest in it, but now I'm very much interested about that when you say we can use a moving average with this pointer to generate good and accurate signals, I always like to say that I like the average transition, My favorite time frame is daily, it will be interesting soon I'll test the average movement of 50 and zig zag.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 12
    I think zigzag indictors so nice indicators in the forex platform. Basically, this is a custom indicator. and everybody using this indicator for support and resistance identification. but we can use this indicator with bollinger band. becaus both indicators very useful in the forex market. and this is famous trading strategy

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I like using Zigzag indicator in my trading also because it helps me to determine the lowest and the highest of the candle because of my trading system. When Zigzag indicator is well combined with the some indicators like MACD or MA it will helps to determine the entry point and it will helps to avoid the lagging of the Zigzag. Sometimes , when this Zigzag indicators is not combine with a trend indicator , the trader may not be able to know the perfect entry point because of the lagging of the indicator but when it is combined well, the trader will get better result.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234