Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Indicator Ichimoku

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262

Indicator Ichimoku

Hello guys, I think this is my 2nd or 3rd contest in which, I would like to write a review about Ichimoku indicator. I very thankful to robo forex forum moderator's and admin that they give us a great opportunity to learn and earn from this type of contest. Its much differ from all old contests. I am very happy that I am becoming a part of this great contest.

Introduction of Indicator Ichimoku:
    The Ichimoku is one of the popular indicator in the market, and designed to help and tell the trader's about market price trend. Trader's could get good trend direction, dynamic support and resistance areas, and trading signals from ichimoku indicator. Most of new trader's can get confused when they use this indicator first time on their chart, It could be little bit scary but one they will use it then they will able to know the real beauty of this indicator.

Discription
    There are many indicators in mt4 terminal but to know about the best trend analysis people have a very good choice of Ichimoku indicator for it. This type of indicator's are mostly beneficial for those trader's who like to do swing trading, or like to use technical analysis in their trading. Trader's need some demo trading practice with Ichimoku and they will surely able to get best benefit from it. Most of trader's who use Ichimoku the "could" is one of the dominant factor for them. I will discuss more about the "cloud" function later.

Ichimoku Indicator Features

(a) Easy Trend Confirmation: It is very easy to know about the current market condition on you forex chart when you apply Ichimoku Indicator on your chart. Now I would like to discuss the cloud function of this indicator, so listen when price is above the cloud then it indicate a uptrend trend signal and when market price is belove the cloud the it indicator a bearish or downtrend signal. Its a very easy formula to calculate market trend in it.

Attachment 12551

(b) Support and resistance prediction: Its easy to predict the future support and resistance points when you use ichimoku indicator on our chart. You can get a clear idea about the future support and resistance points with the help of pullbacks in a uptrend or a down trend market.

Attachment 12552

(c) Crossover signals by Ichimoku: Its also very easy to calculate a cross over signal with the use of ichimoku indicator. When Red line crossing the blue line from above to below then its a downtrend signal, and when Red line crossing blue line from below to upside then its a uptrend signal.

Attachment 12553

(d) Trend momentum: To get a long term trend advantage we have to check the momentum of the market, by using red line and blue line formula. When Red line moving down and away from the blue line then its a down trend market momentum, same like this when red line moving up and away from the blue line then is a uptrend market momentum.

Limitations of Ichimoku Indicator: All we know that no indicator move the market, they are just related to the future market movement prediction. Ichimoku is a good trend following indicator, but every indicator is less effective in some market conditions. Ichimoku would give you a very strong and better signal in larger trending market. Some time it could generate false or misleading signals too.

Indicator Setting:
    There is no new setting to use in Ichimoku indicator you have to use open your terminal, and have to click on insert, then just choose Ichimoku indicator. Use the custom setting of Ichimoku indicator and don't change any setting in it.

My own opinion and recommendation about Ichimoku:

Ichimoku indicator is a useful indicator, especially for all novice trader's who want some help regarding trend direction analysis, market trend momentum, support and resistance analysis, spotting trend reversals etc. Trader's will still need to control their risk, their psychology properly, their stop loss wisely. The use of ichimoku indicator is only scary if you don't know how to use this indicator on your chart so first do some demo practice with it. Better to follow long term trend positions with Ichimoku.

Thanks for reading my thread, and if you have any query about the indicator then you can post your comment about that. Bye Bye

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Earnperfect; 05-12-2015 at 06:45 PM.

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 11
    this indicator can be used alone , this is the first thing i read in any book explain this indicator and this true as every component of this indicator is very powerful alone for example the ichimuku cloud can tell you what are the areas that the trend as when it is small and narrow the price is likely to break it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 38
    ichimoku is a good indicator and it is the main trading system for many traders and so they trade with it and make money, this system will give good results when the market is trendy and there is a clear direction and so he will follow the price movement and this will maximize the profits and will decrease the risk always and will make trading better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12
    Your explain so well and perfect. Before now I did not hear about Ichimoku indicators details. so thanks for details explanation. by the way, Ichimoku indicator looking very rugged so always I avoid this indicator. till now I did not use it in my account.in my view this indicator not suitable for short term trader.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    In fact ichimoku is so amazing when it comes to forex trading, its easy to follow up and understand well and when it comes to the analysis of the forex market it does not disappoint at all, a lot of forex traders use it all the time to make the right trading decisions and many a times they get it right thanks to the ichimoku, i really find that ichimoku is a good indicator and it works fine when used with combination of other indicators. but we need to develop strong analyzing skills to interpret them properly and take decisions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    thanks for nice share i can say Indicator Ichimoku a best indicator in it there are many qualities are find, you can check there are many indicators in the software meta trader, it helps to traders find best trend support area and resistance area of market so traders get benefit for ichimoku

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Ichimoku is best indicator i used it several time and got good result everytime i recommend you all to do trading with best indicator ichimokou with suport and resistance line ichimokou works good we are easy to get good signals according to ichimoku trend

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 38
    ichimoku is one of the famous indicators and widely used by many traders around the world and so they trade well with it because they know how to catch good chances of trading with it, the indicator can give good signals of trading that the trader follows to be able to make money and decrease the risk as he can as possible.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123