Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Security of your money

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 553
    Given: 175

Security of your money

The safety of your money is an important consideration for RoboForex - that’s why we are doing our best to provide security for our clients’ personal details, starting from the registration procedure and through to money withdrawal from your account.

1. Security of your personal details using SSL-certificate from VeriSign

SSL-certificate from VeriSign, the world’s largest certification body, provides confidentiality of the data which our clients send to the RoboForex’s websites using a 256-bit AES algorithm to encrypt the Internet connection.

This certificate also helps our clients to determine whether their “Live Account” is genuine or not. If they look at the address bar of their browser, next to the page address they can see the name of our company, “ROBOFOREX LP”, displayed in green colour (see an example below how it is displayed in Google Chrome):

2. Security of critical operations in your “Live Account” via E-mail

All critical operations performed in “Live Account”, such as changing your personal details or password, money transfer or withdrawal, require confirmation code which is sent to your e-mail. Thus, nobody, except you, will be able to withdraw or transfer your money even if (s)he learns your passwords for “Live Account” and trading accounts.

3. Security of money withdrawal operations via SMS

Our clients, who passed the SMS verification, can enable an additional service which sends a code confirming money withdrawal or transfer operations via SMS. In order to do this, you’ll have to confirm the number of your mobile phone and enter the confirmation code sent to your e-mail.

If you enable this service nobody except you will be able to withdraw or transfer your money, even if know all your passwords, including the one for your e-mail!

You can enable this service in your “Live Account”, “SMS Verification” section, after the verification of your mobile phone number. The service is completely free of charge.

Our future plans

RoboForex is planning to introduce some additional services to provide more security of our clients’ money. For example, we are about to launch “Fixed Wire Transfer Information” service, allowing our clients to withdraw and transfer their money only to the particular accounts in payment systems, which they specify beforehand.

It will completely prevent an intruder from withdrawing or transferring your money to their account, even if they know all passwords for your “Live Account”, trading accounts and e-mail.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    roboforex secure every personal details and security of money.when secure your personal details it's very difficult to identify any account.so your money 100% save.because for withdraw you need your personal details when you give in registration time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    money is safety RoboForex because it is safety your money and personal information 100% when you are registration forum any time then the all another site so you must registratiom

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    RoboForex ensure that all personal data and security of funds. When you enter your personal data, it is very difficult, save all your money determine account.so 100%. Therefore, it is necessary to cancel your personal data, if you want to put in record time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    I make some secure transaction or even just log on to my account, it will be better if we make a secure connection for transaction that always encryption our data to make it secure in data transfer, for some example we can make some secure data transfer when we see a lock sign on our address bar that indicate a secure connection on our interface.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 185
    Given: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by jull View Post
    I make some secure transaction or even just log on to my account, it will be better if we make a secure connection for transaction that always encryption our data to make it secure in data transfer, for some example we can make some secure data transfer when we see a lock sign on our address bar that indicate a secure connection on our interface.
    Hi jull, I think you know much more about it, if I log into my cabinet account through a proxy server. Is it safe for my account?

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Hi jull, I think you know much more about it, if I log into my cabinet account through a proxy server. Is it safe for my account?
    Yes, it safety. Proxy server doesn't affect on security of your account. For higher security of your account, you may activate SMS services, like Sending a code confirming money withdrawal or transfer operations via SMS, and Validation in Personal Account with the code sent to sms-message. So without your phone, no one can access your account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the benefit where I am I worried so much because of the subject Thank you for waiting more Alvadh In a briefing to members of Brothers

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It is very secured when roboforex varify its client through their personal email or mobile number.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Anyone can be assured....

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast