Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Security of your money

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 553
    Given: 175

Security of your money

The safety of your money is an important consideration for RoboForex - that’s why we are doing our best to provide security for our clients’ personal details, starting from the registration procedure and through to money withdrawal from your account.

1. Security of your personal details using SSL-certificate from VeriSign

SSL-certificate from VeriSign, the world’s largest certification body, provides confidentiality of the data which our clients send to the RoboForex’s websites using a 256-bit AES algorithm to encrypt the Internet connection.

This certificate also helps our clients to determine whether their “Live Account” is genuine or not. If they look at the address bar of their browser, next to the page address they can see the name of our company, “ROBOFOREX LP”, displayed in green colour (see an example below how it is displayed in Google Chrome):

2. Security of critical operations in your “Live Account” via E-mail

All critical operations performed in “Live Account”, such as changing your personal details or password, money transfer or withdrawal, require confirmation code which is sent to your e-mail. Thus, nobody, except you, will be able to withdraw or transfer your money even if (s)he learns your passwords for “Live Account” and trading accounts.

3. Security of money withdrawal operations via SMS

Our clients, who passed the SMS verification, can enable an additional service which sends a code confirming money withdrawal or transfer operations via SMS. In order to do this, you’ll have to confirm the number of your mobile phone and enter the confirmation code sent to your e-mail.

If you enable this service nobody except you will be able to withdraw or transfer your money, even if know all your passwords, including the one for your e-mail!

You can enable this service in your “Live Account”, “SMS Verification” section, after the verification of your mobile phone number. The service is completely free of charge.

Our future plans

RoboForex is planning to introduce some additional services to provide more security of our clients’ money. For example, we are about to launch “Fixed Wire Transfer Information” service, allowing our clients to withdraw and transfer their money only to the particular accounts in payment systems, which they specify beforehand.

It will completely prevent an intruder from withdrawing or transferring your money to their account, even if they know all passwords for your “Live Account”, trading accounts and e-mail.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    it is very simple to protect my money of robo forex......... But we should be alart. if any one know your password its too risk cause he/she can hack your account and can transfer your Bonus money...........

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Roboforex is a very good broker house and their rules are very strict. after completing registration one's profile be hidden. Money is very save here.Without knowing knowing pesonal data no one can withdraw money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    should not be worried about security.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    roboforex safe each and every individual particulars as well as protection associated with cash. whenever safe your individual particulars it is extremely hard to recognize any kind of accounts. so that your cash 100% conserve. simply because with regard to pull away you'll need your individual particulars whenever you surrender enrollment period.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I have joined in this forum yesterday. I have no idea about roboforex money security. After researching your comments i think it's secure. Am I right?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Roboforex broker at a very good and they are very strict rules.upon completion of the registration profile to hide .Money can be withdraw without anyone knowing very here.without pesonal information that is stored.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    roboforex secure every personal details and security of money.when secure your personal details it's very difficult to identify any account.so your money 100% save.because for withdraw you need your personal details when you give in registration time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There is no chance that someone steal your money because roboforex Security is Highly tight when you open a account a page appears with your account number and password at this time if you did not save if then you will not get it by email you will got it by asking to customer support.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I believe roboforex is a perfect brokerage so I don't a fair for my security of money. I am new here but my confidence is strong because Forex is a good job and it drilled by the brokerage's. I hope if we set up strong password that will be the strong security.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex trading is very secure. You can definately trust RoboForex with your money because there is no fraud invlove so it secure your money and reward you on your hard work and time which you put on here.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12