Mobile metatrader and costume indicators - Page 76
Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576

Thread: Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

Mobile metatrader and costume indicators

i use the metatrader4 for iphone in apple store and i see its very closet because you cannot use it as well as the windows version who can use a lit of options to trade easily with some costume indicators or experts or scripts
    so please give us a best metatrader for mobile ... ios , android

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I have try costume indicators in mobile mt4 trading terminal but it seems not to be working in mobile, costume indicators will not work in mobile mt4 trading terminal so we should think of making use of some other indicators that are still very reliable for traders to be successful in their trade, mobile trading is a good and suitable way that you can trade forex at anywhere and anytime.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Honestly I really find mt4 mobile you be very suitable to use, for the fact that there is no costume indicators in mobile mt4 trading platform would make me not to succeed in my trade in as much as I have a good knowledge and experience about forex trade then such indicator will not be an issue to my trade at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    Honestly I really find mt4 mobile you be very suitable to use, for the fact that there is no costume indicators in mobile mt4 trading platform would make me not to succeed in my trade in as much as I have a good knowledge and experience about forex trade then such indicator will not be an issue to my trade at all.
    Yes, mt4 terminal is suit everyone if trader know about it benefit and disadvantage in our trade. Because mt4 terminal is cannot easy to use and understand and our one wrong click is destroys our trade and we loss our lot of money in the forex market. But one thing is bad its some costume indicator cannot properly work in the forex market. So i mean we cannot start our trade with indicator in our smart phone mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    There is a good benefit and advantage for newbie traders to make use of mt4 terminal when they are new here, there are a lot of indicators that traders can make use of in mt4 terminal not only having costume indicators. I know that costume indicators are really reliable and suits our trading system but there are also indicators that are very reliable to use in mt4 terminal.

Not allowed!

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26667273747576