11 36.67%
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast

Thread: From $1 to $1000000

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Cool From $1 to $1000000

Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.

There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.

In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.

The first attempt is start. Account 172799.

The main goal is self-improvement, psychological work, fixing bad qualities that are revealed by the market. Money is the second target.

I will be posting my weekly reports and describe aggressive trading mistakes and other thoughts.
    Thank you very much for your support!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Some experienced traders could get this done, because it is all depending on learning and knowledge. Knowledge is the key and onces we have it in the right amount. There will be no limit for sure. Another thing I thing that will help us achieve this is having nothing less than one hundred dollar minimum investment.
    You called them experienced which means they have something which other traders don't have. If we want to make money from forex trading. we have to be serious and disciplined about it. Expectation are good but in a nutshell. Such expectation will take so much years to get it done. I know money can be made but still yet we need to think properly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    You called them experienced which means they have something which other traders don't have. If we want to make money from forex trading. we have to be serious and disciplined about it. Expectation are good but in a nutshell. Such expectation will take so much years to get it done. I know money can be made but still yet we need to think properly.
    Experienced traders from my trading knowledge and understanding will never advice we try such when trading. Investing such measly amount of money and then expecting to build it huge. It is a bad dream and I see a lot of new traders having similar dream in the market but at the end of the day, losses makes them understand the true way the market works.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Experienced traders from my trading knowledge and understanding will never advice we try such when trading. Investing such measly amount of money and then expecting to build it huge. It is a bad dream and I see a lot of new traders having similar dream in the market but at the end of the day, losses makes them understand the true way the market works.
    The experienced and successful traders knows what the market is all about so they basically will advice we trade with good risk and money management and avoid trading with unrealistic expectation like so many traders are doing in the market. There is actually no limit to the money that can be made from forex trading. We can earn huge amount of money but the learning is mostly important. Plus in this one, just one dollar investment makes no sense to me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This article is a large one, and i do not believe it is possible for traders to build the $1 to $ 1000000. It is not good to dream too far, and it is very useful for traders to be working with the plan that is limited to their experience and the capital they have. The $1 is too small to encourage the growth of this account. I am so sure that the starting time will be very hard also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemgold View Post
    This article is a large one, and i do not believe it is possible for traders to build the $1 to $ 1000000. It is not good to dream too far, and it is very useful for traders to be working with the plan that is limited to their experience and the capital they have. The $1 is too small to encourage the growth of this account. I am so sure that the starting time will be very hard also.
    I too don't believe that it will be possible to build such amount of money to a huge one due to some times we have to see that we can only invest from 10 dollar and above to our trading account. It could be possible for an amount of money from 500 dollar and above depending on how the trader who is doing the trade is been able to have patient with the market though.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by oxojeck View Post
    Hi everyone. It’s a crazy idea, but I’ll try. 5 years of very aggressive trade... so, It will be intresting. At first I’ll be trading at the forex market, and then at the stock market.
    There are no rules, just aggressive trading without money management observation.
    In case I lose one dollar, I create a new account and so on ad infinitum till I finally earn $1 000 000. I’m eager to make an ideal return schedule.
    I've made a vote and i don't believe if you can make it through alive for 5 years of aggressive trading. i don't know why, i just not sure about your plan especially when you wrote you have no trading rules in here and no detailed information of strategy or type of analysis you were using here. anyway, how much money you got to trade and gain 1 million as outcome in 5 years sir?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylai View Post
    I've made a vote and i don't believe if you can make it through alive for 5 years of aggressive trading. i don't know why, i just not sure about your plan especially when you wrote you have no trading rules in here and no detailed information of strategy or type of analysis you were using here. anyway, how much money you got to trade and gain 1 million as outcome in 5 years sir?
    One point I picked is that we can not easily have the money deposited as such little amount of money and then we expect on growing it to that amount of money. Well, it is good to wish and dream but I Know that it is somehow impossible but well, looking at the ways things happen in the market and we have the cent account and other little accounts which can support that.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101
    Given: 65
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    One point I picked is that we can not easily have the money deposited as such little amount of money and then we expect on growing it to that amount of money. Well, it is good to wish and dream but I Know that it is somehow impossible but well, looking at the ways things happen in the market and we have the cent account and other little accounts which can support that.
    On the face of it this is a very unrealistic kind of profit targets and in its pursuit trading cannot be rational. So we need to use our strategies but plan our trading by setting achievable targets. Good analysis of Forex market helps in taking good trading decisions and a plan helps our thinking to be maintained correctly.` Analysis and risk management together makes trading much tension less.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    On the face of it this is a very unrealistic kind of profit targets and in its pursuit trading cannot be rational. So we need to use our strategies but plan our trading by setting achievable targets. Good analysis of Forex market helps in taking good trading decisions and a plan helps our thinking to be maintained correctly.` Analysis and risk management together makes trading much tension less.
    What makes it so unrealistic is the little amount of money that we can use in making much. I mean we can make money from the market as well when we have invested reasonable amount of money. Therefore I will suggest that traders takes time to learn on how the market works, before investing. With minimum of $1000 investment, I am sure this is achievable.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    What makes it so unrealistic is the little amount of money that we can use in making much. I mean we can make money from the market as well when we have invested reasonable amount of money. Therefore I will suggest that traders takes time to learn on how the market works, before investing. With minimum of $1000 investment, I am sure this is achievable.
    Any strategy can only give profits according to the amount deposited when learned well, but cannot make you rich overnight. Most of the things can be learned with demo but not dealing with emotions. The greatest killers of traders in the business remains greed. But still the possibilities to earn with Forex is great when you have patience and discipline.

Not allowed!

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast