Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MT5 Server IP

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

MT5 Server IP

Hi,

What is the IP address for MT5 server. I want the one for the contest, KingSize.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    please download the MetaTrader 5 so all IP addresses will be available in MT5 you, you can also use the link below for more quickly to the place of your destination http://www.contestfx.com/faq/top-faq/server-ip-address /
    I also plan to participate in the contest king size next week and hopefully I was lucky to win in the contest, so I can use the capital to trade real account, because I am so far not dared make a deposit using the account despite cent

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    for a Forex trader you have to be connected to the internet and ip address is one thing that will must have for you to enter to your trading platform the mt kind of platform does ping and show

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    the server of the contest is different from the other servers so when you join the contest you already get the server name in the details of the account of the contest, you can get it and then apply to the meta trader, if you did not get it then you can ask here the moderators or ask the customer support and they will give you the server.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 38
    when i joined the contest i entered demo server when i set up the meta trader and then i entered the account number and password and the meta trader worked well, so you do not need to add a new server to the contest because it is already present or you can ask the support and they will give the server IP and you can add it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    if you want to take part in any contest you should register for the contest account and the server address will be send to your register email address.but still do not know how its possible to add a right server in that latest platform. many traders says its very fast terminal and execution of trades are very good in it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    i think that if you want to take part in any contest you should register for the contest account and the server address will be send to your register email address.but still do not know how its possible to add a right server in that latest platform. many traders says its very fast terminal and execution of trades are very good in it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    we are need to install the server manually in meta trader 5 platform but now these days we are not need to add any server on it because roboforex one sever is work and that server is add on it. Mt5 account are only one time and that is standard type that is reason with one server we can login into our mt5 trading account easily and then trade with it smoothly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Seems like I'm late here in this section, I just got accepted in the forum. Hope to be with you guys from now. I hope you already have the server IP from the super active Moderator. Good luck and happy trading.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12