The good learning is the way to the good earning in the forex - Page 37
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: The good learning is the way to the good earning in the forex

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4

The good learning is the way to the good earning in the forex

you will have to believe this, because the learning is the only way to the success .

- - - Updated - - -

if we want to b the good and the successful traders in the forex market that is always the risky for the new and bad traders, therefore we must get the full knowledge and the good experience to get the success in the forex market that will give us the good success way in the forex market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

NZDUSD [ Following See Lines On Given by MA Lines ]

I have been watching charts for years but never taught MA lines can be only biggest help time like this [ I mean USD crushes all the Currencies right and left ]...

These lines are as follow but these lines best work time frames under 1D bar chart other wise you can adjust and increase the period intervals about 0.382 ratio on all applied numbers...

Let's see

1st one which is most important;
    10 EMA Red Width 0;
    --------------------------------------
    2nd
    20 SMA DeepSkyBlue Width 1;
    3rd
    30 EMA RosyBrown ..Width 2;
    4th
    40 SMA MediumSlateBlue Width 3;
    5th
    50 EMA Salmon .............Width 4;
    6th
    60 SMA DarkKhaki .........Width 5;

Not allowed!
    Last edited by necat; 05-10-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

CAD deal mean relation to OIL for the rest of the world

Look like USDCAD finally realized the tops are been formed since the beginning of this quarter and lower levels expected to be certain out of doubt so I am not saying CAD dollar will benefit from surging prices but all over the world that will be recognized as an inflationary pressure which will force the all currencies to fight for the upside against their counter parts and this means if I am not mistaking we will see accelerated volatility all over the board [ unlike not have seen long time ] more speculation will destroy the dominant effects of the USD dollar against to other currencies which all apply with the rest...88

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Look On The EURUSD Next WWeek Price Targets Getting Clear

As We Seen Latest Price Action Since Correction Started At Around 1.2121 Price leves...

So now for some of us to protect and preserve our lose amounts by resetting our account or get little more aggressive if you see more downside to price levels around 1.1717 [ My best technical mind mode telling me... ]...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

USDJPY Correction Alert Due For Two Recent Tops

"USDJPY Will Be Corrected" around 109.33 and 108.88 price range for the last two tops occured one @109.88 and second @110.44 for the strong trend follow ups... be prepared...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

GBPUSD 136.36 is Comfirmmed High

It is on the D1 bar chart so accuracy is very likely and target is 132.32......... is that your lucky number? [ in your mind ]... Let's see everyone we are tick away most likely...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Participation to new Trend Development More Likely

on GBPJPY as soon as price line cross the @148.88 price line current price right at this moment 148.69 so make your mind downside is very low around... 148.18 and 147.47 it is not bad if we consider upsite target 151.51 price levels pay offs great...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 51
    Quote Originally Posted by sahibkhattak View Post
    you will have to believe this, because the learning is the only way to the success
    This kind of sentence applies to all types of businesses, not just in forex business. I think anyone will agree, maybe even a child knows about it. So I think this kind of thing does not need to be discussed again in this forum. Questions that are less informative and less qualified.

But I appreciate you, maybe this topic is very useful for newbies, indeed ...., newbies must understand that learning is the only way to be successful...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Huge Stop Orders Getting Closer to Activation

Just Under the 1.1740 price line get ready for tomorrow New York Markets open action required either or down accelerated elevated moves...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up

Dosent Matter What Time Frame You Picke On

Always keep in mind the setup should be as following;;; [ I found out luckily from some trader, youtuber ]...

Find a pair chart and time frame first...
    and spot the highest whatever you see on the line chart...
    and number that place as 1...

and next find the lowest on the same line chart
    and number that place as 2...

and now this step is the whole key to everything to look for an action...
    that is the number 3...

Number 3 is the one called retrace according to youtuber description and that line will help us to look and mark the pattern if there is any...

But it is not important just number the retrace point as number 3...

Now we go find the number 4 and that will be broken trend line look like a pennant , flag, symmetrical triangle or descending/ascending triangle whatever it is all fine just mark the place as a number 4...

if you clearly mark the lines you should go for the big move after seeing the number 4 point place and that will be followed by the number 5 and that will be also called as an extension to or expansion to 2-3 mark and that will make your biggest money if you catch the 5 following the where 4 is left off on the fly...

You should be monitoring every second of the action before expansion or extension of 2-3 line to make your day...

Not allowed!

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637