Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Mt4 portable version

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3

Mt4 portable version

dear traders,
    i am new trader.i am 4 months in real account.i use mt4 platform for trading.Can any one tell me is there portable version of mt4 platform.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 14
    my friend, there are two version with metatrader, and they are metatrader for desktop or computer and metatrader for mobile, and so you can make a choice to take one of them or use both of them that will make us feel easier to trade with,
    but one thing , make sure that we have to spend the time and invest it first for practicing till get the skill for trading and so we know to analyze the market and get good accuracy from it, then we can implement our trading forex with using metatrader for laptop or mobile

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Mt4 is the best trading platform that's why this platform is most use trading platform on desktop and mobile, if you want to trade and make money with the mt4 platform you need to make sure that you learn from the demo account develop a better trading experience and skills from the demo account first, after this it will be easy for you to trade and make good money with your mt4 platform.
    Mt4 trading platform is a good trading platform, but i cannot call it the best because there are many competitive trading platforms that were being built of recent. Even the roboforex has developed one powerful platform that will trade for you and still help you to build your auto trading system with it. Besides, the traders that will trade the mobile version of mt4 has to do a great work on training, they need to learn it well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Mt4 portable version is good and without portable version is good because these are same trading platform but some different thing we cannot need to install mt4 portable version in our laptop/computer but we can need to install manual mt4 terminal in our laptop/computer. So i cannot like and prefer portable version for our trade in our laptop/computer. I also prefer original mt4 terminal for our forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    Mt4 portable version is good and without portable version is good because these are same trading platform but some different thing we cannot need to install mt4 portable version in our laptop/computer but we can need to install manual mt4 terminal in our laptop/computer. So i cannot like and prefer portable version for our trade in our laptop/computer. I also prefer original mt4 terminal for our forex business.
    where you see the portable version? i think there is no portable version is this can be possible in some websites anyone can upload but remember without officical softwares they can contain virus and malwares so don't try them use orignal applications , otherwise some virus can hack your account so what you can do then

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Mt4 terminal in portable version is good platform for our trade because we cannot need to install this version in our laptop/computer. We boot the mt4 terminal and convert into the portable. All files and indicator and other forex tool already available in mt4 portable version. Only one thing cannot prefer portable version. We cannot change our mt4 portable platform setting. I mean portable version cannot available for any tool and indicator editing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    where you see the portable version? i think there is no portable version is this can be possible in some websites anyone can upload but remember without officical softwares they can contain virus and malwares so don't try them use orignal applications , otherwise some virus can hack your account so what you can do then
    It baffles me when traders on this forum are categorically saying what they do not know. Just like yourself, you do not know that portable versions of mt4 exists, yet you are saying it authoritatively that there is no portable versions. Well, if you must know, your mobile version of mt4 trading platform is an example of a portable version.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Many trader cannot like mt4 portable version because we cannot need to install this trading platform in our laptop/computer. Because it terminal is directly open in our laptop/computer and ready for start trading in the forex market. But some problem in this terminal we cannot change any thing and any indicator in mt4 portable version. So i cannot use portable version in our laptop/computer. I am directly install mt4 terminal in our laptop.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    Many trader cannot like mt4 portable version because we cannot need to install this trading platform in our laptop/computer. Because it terminal is directly open in our laptop/computer and ready for start trading in the forex market. But some problem in this terminal we cannot change any thing and any indicator in mt4 portable version. So i cannot use portable version in our laptop/computer. I am directly install mt4 terminal in our laptop.
    No, i cannot agree with you because mt4 portable version is good for our trading business because we cannot install this terminal in our laptop for trading. We can open any time this terminal and set our trade any where, any place in the world. I think every trader like and prefer because it is best for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    The idea of a portable version of mt4 i think its not something to worry that much about because,you can have it on your smart phone device especially if you happen to be the trader who is always on a journey,as forex is something we can still do on a part time basis.Except if we chose to be a full time trader where we sit at home 24hrs just to trade on our PC.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think mt4 portable version is not good for our trading business because every trader before mt4 terminal install in our laptop/computer and every trader know that we cannot add any tool and costume indicator in mt4 portable version. So i am not every trader can download and install original mt4 terminal in our laptop/computer and use it in our trade.

Not allowed!

Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast